Business Start Up
Our ‘Business Start-Up’ Training courses offer lucrative new career opportunities to those wishing to work for themselves in a progressive market where competition is light. Our own glass polishers are billed at upto £520 per man day, £350 for half day.
During this initial 5 day course, you will learn how to remove all types of scratch, mineral and spatter damage from glass and how to market your services.
Your initial training period is followed by a series of workplacement days, where you will work along side a Senior Glass Polisher to improve your skills and confidence, on real live projects. What’s more – you get paid for your work on these workplacements.
This training package not only covers the hands-on skills of repairing scratch damaged glass, it includes all the tools and equipment needed to do the job, and almost as important, all the expensive lessons that we have learnt over the years, we pass on to you, ensuring that you don’t make the same mistakes we did in our early days.
So exactly what is included;
* 5 days one-2-one glass polishing training with a Master Polisher
* Help identifying possible contracts in your area
* Training in statutory requirements, legislation and risk assessment.
* All site required paperwork branded with your own company details.
* C.S.C.S training and certification. Needed for working within the construction industry.
* All the specialist tools and equipment you will require to operate as a professional glass polisher.
* All course training materials and consumables required for training
* I.P.A.F training required for operating mobile elevated platforms
* Access to our network of Guild qualified glass polishers.
* Advertising advice that is proven to work.
* Back-up and support from respected industry professionals.
* How much to charge and why and how to keep these charges high.
* Money back guarantee.
* Your own glass polishing website – with your own direct links and contact numbers.
* Referred work in your area.
* Earn as you learn and build your confidence by working alongside our own highly skilled glass polishers.
We are so confident in our abilities to enable you to successfully offer and deliver scratched glass repair service to your customers, that we offer a full money back guarantee. If you do not recoup your initial investment with us, we will happily refund your money.
There is only so much we can tell you about glass polishing on a website, so if you would like to know more, take a few minutes to look through some of the questions we have been asked about our training courses, or pick up the phone and call us.
We look forward to hearing from you.